Naturgy is a world leader in natural gas supply
This is what makes up Naturgy’s added value and competitiveness in Europe:
- diversity and security of supply
- expansion into Europe optimizes logistics costs
- the commercial solutions offered to the customers are very flexible
And these are the most important success factors of Naturgy in Europe:
- trading at all European hubs (PEG, TTF, Zeebrugge, NBP)
- regasification capacities in Montoir, Barcelona and Bilbao
- long-term contracts with the Northern European countries
Some figures on Naturgy Europe
1 322 MILLION EUROS TURNOVER IN 2016
60 TWH OF GAS VOLUME SOLD IN 2016
DIVERSITY AND SECURITY OF SUPPLY
Naturgy in Germany
Naturgy markets energy in Germany through its european subsidiary.
The German branch has an office in the center of Cologne and focuses on selling gas to medium-sized businesses and industrial customers.
With an average annual growth rate of 25%, the company has sold more than 5 TWh of natural gas since 2012.
By the end of 2015, the German subsidiary had annual volume of orders of 2.3 TWh and supplies electricity to a portfolio of 315 customers.
Since 2014, Naturgy sells LNG to transport companies and industrial plants.
Our natural gas offers